Description : Your PC... the photos, music, documents and personal information you store on it, plus the places your PC can take you on the Internet... are precious. While no one wants to spend endless hours configuring and constantly maintaining a PC security solution, you need to know that you’re safe from the increasingly complex threats that the Internet can throw your way. So it’s vital that you have a security solution that rigorously protects your files and your identity from cyber criminals and the latest malware attacks.
|Kaspersky Internet Security 2013|
Filename : kav22.214.171.12490en.exe
File size : 157.34MB
Requirements : Windows XP / Vista / Windows7 / XP64 / Vista64 / Windows7 64 / Windows8 / Windows8 64
Languages : en-US
License : Commercial Trial
Date added : August 30, 2012
Author : Kaspersky
|Kaspersky Internet Security 2013 Screenshots|
Safe Money adds even stronger security for online banking and shopping New!
- Kaspersky Internet Security has always provided protection for online transactions... and, in the latest version, whenever you attempt to log on to an online bank, a payment system website or an e-commerce site, our unique, new Safe Money feature will:
- Because keyloggers can record the keystrokes you use to enter your credit card number or other valuable information via your keyboard, Kaspersky Internet Security 2013 includes our new Secure Keyboard technology. When you open a bank or payment website – or enter a password within any web page – Secure Keyboard automatically opens... to keep your data safe from keyloggers.
- Even if an unknown piece of malware manages to get onto your PC, Kaspersky’s unique System Watcher will detect dangerous behaviour and allow you to undo or rollback most malicious actions.
- A new Parental Control engine includes new and improved protection for children that use your PC. Kaspersky Internet Security 2013 allows more effective control over children’s use of both the PC and the Internet – and provides more reliable filtering of websites that contain inappropriate content.
- Kaspersky Internet Security 2013 includes a new, improved anti-spam module that provides more reliable filtering of unwanted messages and also includes enhanced reporting about detected spam.
- A new anti-phishing engine improves your defences against Internet fraudsters’ attempts to gain access to your personal information.